Saturday, May 21, 2011

Smallville: Finale Emotions


I don't have the words for how awful this show was. Ten terrible years and Clark Kent or "The Blur" only flies and becomes Superman in the last ten minutes of TEN YEARS! Thank god for the Smallvillains feature at ComicsAlliance which helped me regain some of my sanity after I inexplicably watched this for the better part of TEN FRICKIN YEARS!
And I don't know what the hell this video is. Could be fake or could be the sincere excitement of some developmentally disabled individual. Whatever the reason, god bless 'em, I enjoyed it. (via ComicsAlliance)

2 comments:

YoungDayofAllDays said...

man, i didn't even know you were watching this. my experience with the show was like once every season I would see online that some new dc character was on some episode, I'd get curious, I'd download it on iTunes and then hate it. I probably only saw less than a dozen episodes all told. i think it was one of those shows that I wanted to like, but just never actually did.

shoko said...

yeah, i started watching this show when it started. i think i continued to tune in basically out of stubbornness. i wanted to see that fucker fly. i remember thinking after season one that it'll probably happen in season two. nope. then there was that time in season 4 or 5 when he flew while under the influence of red kryptonite. i thought to myself, surely now he'll figure out how to fly by the next season. nope, nope, nope. then i gave up hope and quit watching for a season and a half. i caught a random episode towards the end of season 8 and clark was working at the daily planet and was flirting with lois lane and i thought now we're getting somewhere. won't be long now. no, wrong again. didn't fly until the last fucking ten minutes of ten excruciating years. even though there were other characters flying. even though he already fought doomsday. ugh, i have to stop now. that was basically my experience with smallville. i am excited for zach snyder's superman movie though. so there's that.