Wednesday, May 11, 2011

another idea


So lately I've been thinking of doing a talk-show or something. I contacted the college radio station about doing something here but haven't heard anything back. I'm not sure how that stuff works... But I also thought maybe it would be cool if we did a once-per-week podcast where we all call in on Skype (I would record with audacity or something) and discuss the types of things we post on the blog (comics, music, music videos, other videos, etc) and just shoot the shit. I was thinking maybe one hour a week sometime later in the evening... 8 or 9ish. I think the only real investment you would need to make would be to get a decent microphone (if you don't already have one - I don't...) Just an idea - let me know.

1 comment:

YoungDayofAllDays said...

i even thought of a title/tagline (although it might be a bit too self-depreciating ;) "The Old89ers Podcast: Three stupid guys talk stupid comics, stupid indie rock, and stupid videos"
hahaha - or something....