Thursday, June 18, 2009

Michael Moorcock Answered My Question!



boingboing had a contest, in which, if you wrote a question to Michael Moorcock and they liked it enough, they would forward it on to him, and he would answer it. I wrote a question in a comment, and he answered it!

All the questions that made the cut, with their answered were published here at the blog for Tachyon Publications. Mine is the third one down, and probably the wordiest. It starts off with, "I'm curious about...". He didn't really say whether he cared at all about the things I was interested in, but I liked his answer anyway.

The contest will result in three of the questioners getting a copy of the "Best of.." book. Given that his answers to a lot of others were a lot more involved, I doubt I'll win one, but it's still cool that he answered mine.

2 comments:

YoungDayofAllDays said...

very cool - If I could ask one question of him it would probably be about the concept of the Multiverse in some way or another, too - nice job. hope you score a book.

shoko said...

that's awesome. (btw, my copy of final crisis finally arrived today!)