Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Crazy World of Arthur Brown



Two things -

First, I'm really loving the Top 10 comic artists. We should do more Top 10 lists (or, with my attention span, maybe Top 5 or Top 3). But I've been lazy and haven't been commenting, so I just wanted to make sure you knew I've been enjoying all of them quite a bit.

Second, I just found out I'm one of the winners of the Michael Moorcock question contest! Cory Doctorow emailed me to tell me, and he gave me the contact info of the publisher. They told me that Michael picked my question himself as one of his favorites. So I'll be getting a copy of that book someday soon! That's pretty awesome.

2 comments:

shoko said...

congrats! that is very cool. i also love the top ten list and look forward to each post. not sure i could do a top ten list tho. maybe i could do like my top ten toes or fingers or something.

YoungDayofAllDays said...

NICE! That book looks solid, too. Glad you're liking the little list.