Saturday, January 31, 2009

Outlander + Karoke



Have you guys heard of this? A movie about space vikings! It looks like it'll have a very small release, so it might be one that has to wait till dvd.

On an unrelated note, I haven't put much stuff up here lately because of a paper I've been working on. I've been frantically trying to get it done, so the only internetting I've been doing is playing travian between writing paragraphs. But yesterday I defended that paper in front of my committee, and it passed, so now I'm done with that. Now it's on to working on a dissertation proposal, and then the dissertation. In celebration, we went to the Vegas Lounge and did some karoke. Kelsi did this song:



I played Chevy Chase and danced around behind her, joining in on some of her choreographed moves. Then, right after her, I followed it up with my rendition of this:

2 comments:

shoko said...

i think you need to take us to the vegas lounge someday. jen would love it.

Deutero Isaiah said...

totes! it's nice and small.. feels like a north dakota bar. karoke every night except monday!