Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Superman: World of New Krypton Trailer



I thought I'd post this in case y'all are interested. DC started this over-arching Superman story a few months ago, but the actual first issue of the 12 issue "World of New Krypton" series came out last week. For the next year, this World of New Krypton series, Action Comics, Superman, and Supergirl will all be following this storyline. The gist of the story is that a bunch of Kryptonians show up on Earth, cause havok, and are banned from the planet. They all then go off to a new planet, "New Krypton" and set up shop with none other than General Zod as their militaristic leader. Superman goes off to New Krypton to keep an eye on Zod and will be absent from Earth for the next year. [...hope I got that more or less correct...]

I don't read a ton of Superman, but I will be buying the main "World of..." series. Last week's issue#1 was really good and sets up what looks to be an interesting tale.

No comments: