Sunday, November 16, 2008

Anchorhead



I just went and saw an Anchorhead reunion show at the Hexagon (which is just a few blocks from my place). It was nice - lots of North Dakota folks there. Oscar came all the way from Williston. And I saw Danny and Tara there. Good times. Well, no Anchorhead videos on youtube, so I had to settle for this montage of photos from the last night at Ralph's. I only saw one person I recognized - about halfway through there's a shot that has one of Aaron Esterby's drinking buddies in the background. Weren't you guys there that night? Anyway, here's to Ralph's and Anchorhead and stuff.

1 comment:

shoko said...

that sounds like fun. i would like to see anchorhead again. i've seen this video before and it's amazing how i don't know anybody in it when we were there talking to people we knew all night. or i was just too intoxicated to notice i was talking to people i didn't know all night.